Saturday, November 22, 2008

Into the Third Dimension

So I've been thinking about what to program in our December movie party slot, and I'm thinking it might be fun to take a trip into the world of 3-D movies.

We're stuck with anaglyph (red-blue) 3D until someone brings polarized shutter technology to the home in high definition. The bad news that means we can't watch my 3-D versions of the Creature From the Black Lagoon or House of Wax. On the bright side, it's still fun, and significantly more watchable on a big screen.

I've got several titles available to watch, and of them my suggestions for the party would be Comin At Ya and Night of the Living Dead 3D, and possibly The Mask, which is partially in 3-D.

Let me know if you're interested, and will firm this one up in the schedule.


No comments: