Thursday, March 19, 2009

2009 Schedule Update

Due to some Blu Ray release announcements (and the lack of announcements for some others), I've shuffled our schedule for the second half of 2009. I still hope that we'll see releases of Ben Hur and North by Northwest this year, but to be safe I want to hold off on scheduling those until I know we'll have them in HD.

Since the Wizard of Oz has been confirmed (without a street date as of yet), I'm leaving that as our post-Thanksgiving event for now. Similarly, rumors are flying about a Lord of the Rings Blu Ray release in early December, so I've tentatively slotted that for our end of the year party.

The next several months are still on track and locked in - we'll finalize each of those as they get within a few months.

March 21
PHANTASM I-IV

April 25
MAD MAX/THE ROAD WARRIOR

May 23
TERMINATOR I-III

June 20
PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE
July 18
TBD

August 22
TBD

September 19
TBD

October 24
THE THREE MOTHERS TRILOGY

November 28
WIZARD OF OZ

December 26
LORD OF THE RINGS

No comments: