Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The resurrection of bare•bones

That's right - bare•bones is back from the grave and ready to party. And you're invited. After a several year hiatus, Peter and I have revived our always infrequent, often irreverent genre-spanning digest-sized magazine as an e-zine (as in it's a hell of a lot e-zine-er to do than printing a physical magazine and selling it).

We're just getting started, but if I may be so bold you may want to bookmark it, as you never know what articles of interest will rise to the surface.

One interesting bit of trivia that you'll only read here - our initial post contains the cover to a vintage paperback titled Strange Friends - which I thought was perfectly appropriate, particularly considering that I found it by picking the first image that came up when I Googled "Enfantino and Scoleri."

It's been a long time coming, but we're confident that it will have been worth the wait. And like I say there - it keeps us off the streets.

Check it out at http://barebonesez.blogspot.com.

John

No comments: